Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 01, 2012

Skin Care Routine

Hi guys! today I'll be showing you the products I use in my skin care. I have oily/blemish prone skin and a skin care routine is a MUST for us who is blemish prone because extra care is needed to achieve that clear/glowing skin. 






Morning Routine: 
  • Orange Peel & L-Glutathione Soap 
  • Dermaplus Moisturizing Sunblock SPF 35 (sunblock is a must!) 
Night Rountine: 
  • Orange Peel & L-Glutathione Soap 
  • Anti-acne toner (I bought it from a derma) 
  • Anti-acne drying lotion 
Weekly routine:
  • St. Ives Apricot Scrub (Renew & firm and Invigorating) I use it alternately 2-3 times a week. 

I don't always go to a dermatologist/derma clinics because It's expensive! It's just one time I decided to go to a dermatologist to have a consultation regarding my acne and she prescribed me these two topical medication (anti-acne toner & acne-drying lotion). These two cost P350 each for small bottles (expensive right?) but hey It works! and I might purchase these two again if I run out already. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...