Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 02, 2012

Review: NYX Round Lipstick in Blush

Hi guys! I'd like to show you my very first make-up product from NYX. It's the NYX round lipstick in the shade of Blush. 






"Blush" is a baby pink color which gives a matte soft effect on lips. 

PROS: 
  • Cheap! I bought this at Alabang Town Center for only P150 
  • Color payoff is Great! 
  • No weird smell 
  • Good packaging. You can see the color of the lipstick at the bottom of the packaging. 
CONS: 
  • It dries out your lips! So you need to put a lip balm first before putting this on
  • It does not stay long on your lips 

WILL I REPURCHASE? yes! perhaps I will try another shade. I'm eyeing for Tea rose and Fig but they are always out of stock. I'm obsessed with pink lipsticks! :) 


2 comments:

  1. I find that most NYX lipsticks are drying! :'( They could have been the MAC dupes we've been looking for na cheaper but noo :( Oh well! Maybe we just need to lip scrub more so theyd work better! :)

    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    PS - Will be having a BIG GIVEAWAY soon! Do follow if you wanna be updated about it:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I find them a bit drying too :( but with the color payoff it gives how can I complain :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...