Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 06, 2012

FIRST IMPRESSION: Marionnaud Facial Massager

Hi guys! So today I went to the mall with my friends and we decided to stop by at Watsons department store. I saw this facial brush at the Marionnaud corner and the first thing that popped into my mind was the Clarisonic. I've read and watched a lot of raves about the Clarisonic and I've been meaning to get one for myself but it's too expensive. I'm still studying so I can't afford those kind of expensive beauty stuffs. Good thing I saw this baby at the Marionnaud corner and without a doubt I grabbed and purchased it. Lol! :D 




PROS: 
  • Cheap! It only cost 99pesos 
  • It has soft bristles 
  • It comes off with a plastic cup cover so It won't get dirt
  • Available at Watsons (thumbs up if you like things that are easy to find!) 
CONS: 
  • I can't think of any! 

OVERALL: 
This is the first time I've used this tool and I must say I really like it! I've used this along with my Orange Peel soap and It really lathers up very well. It will give you that squeeky clean effect after you rinse your face. Hopefully It can help to lighten my acne marks and remove all the deep seated dirt inside my pores as I continue using this tool. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...