Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 27, 2012

Gatsby Oil Clear Sheets Review


Basically oil sheets are used to soak up all the excess oil from your face. If you have an oily skin like mine oil sheets are your best friend. It prevents your face from looking like an oil slick throughout the day. 



So far the Gatsby oil sheets are the best oil sheets I have ever used. It comes in two variants. The red and the blue. The red ones are more expensive than the blue ones. I really don't know what's the difference between the two but I think the blue kind comes with a powder on it? I'm not sure though. 


I'm a living oil slick. LOL! 

PROS: 
  • It absorbs oil AMAZINGLY!!! 
  • It's the best oil sheets I've tried so far 
  • Much bigger than  the Clean & Clear oil sheets 
CONS:
  • I can't think of any! 
WILL I REPURCHASE? yes! definitely. 


    Btw, I bought it at Watsons for P119 (70 sheets) not bad at all right?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...